In this training we will dive into the world of Vinyasa Yoga and how to create a class that focuses on deepening the connection between movement and breath. We will discover strategies for introducing more nuanced practices into vinyasa teaching by exploring sequencing methodology, practical assists and applicable alignment anatomy.
After taking a look at where we came from as yogis and yoginis, we will discuss the seat of the teacher, his/her responsibilities on and off the mat, the difference between self practice and class preparation, sequencing principles and asanas that are most often used in today’s Vinyasa classes. There will be a lot of moving, thinking, collaborating and creating.
This teacher training will
- help you apply what you already know, to create a creative & intelligent class
- introduce you to the sequencing principles of Vinyasa Yoga
- encourage you to find your authentic voice as a teacher by investigating your strengths and weaknesses in the room: Your pace, your hands, your voice, your filler words
- Look at music as an external tool to create a well rounded arc throughout your yoga class
- Present a lot of opportunity to practice with like-minded yoginis and yogis
- Require you to prepare (a little), be open minded and open hearted
Voraussetzung Abgeschlossene Yoga Ausbildung (min. 200h) / oder gerade in Ausbildung befindlich
Unterrichtssprache Deutsch & Englisch
Preis early bird (bis 07.08.2019) 580,- € Normalpreis: 850,- €
Upon moving to Brooklyn, she started studying and working at Prema Yoga Brooklyn, where she finished her 200-hr Teacher Training in 2013 with Amanda Harding and Lesley Desaulniers. Through the certification she had the opportunity to study with Sharon Salzberg, Kaustubha Das, Raghunath and other esteemed guest teachers. Since then she has been teaching private and corporate clients in Manhattan as well as classes at Shambala Yoga & Dance Center and Prema Yoga Brooklyn, and is now thrilled to be a part of the wonderful team at the Yoga Zentrum Mödling- her first stop after moving to Austria from the States!
|1.||21/09/2019||09:00 - 17:00||Grenzgasse 40, 2340 Mödling||Lea|
|2.||22/09/2019||10:00 - 17:00||Grenzgasse 40, 2340 Mödling||Lea|
|3.||12/10/2019||09:00 - 17:00||Grenzgasse 40, 2340 Mödling||Lea|
|4.||13/10/2019||10:00 - 17:00||Grenzgasse 40, 2340 Mödling||Lea|
|5.||09/11/2019||09:00 - 17:00||Grenzgasse 40, 2340 Mödling||Lea|
|6.||10/11/2019||10:00 - 17:00||Grenzgasse 40, 2340 Mödling||Lea|
* All prices including VAT